Sonoma Action Failed Notifications - How do I see more?

Hi. I'm new to using KM and am running macOS Sonoma (14.1). I created a macro to activate PowerPoint, Zoom, and Safari, and move/resize windows.

The macro does exactly what I want, but it also triggers numerous "Action Failed" Sonoma Notifications that display a [Show] button. Clicking the [Show] button does nothing (May be a Sonoma issue).

But I'd really like to understand why the macro is throwing errors, even when the results are exactly what I want. Is there someplace, maybe Sonoma specific, that I can get insight into what the issues are? t Any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Zoom Meeting Setup+.kmmacros (7.0 KB)

Howdy, welcome to the forum!

A good place to start is the Troubleshooting Wiki entry. Look through that page for the Engine Log, because that’s where information is stored about all of your macro executions.

If you’re having trouble with that, take a look at my post here where I share a macro designed to show you a list of errors in the last 1,000 (or optionally, 10,000) macro executions, and then take you directly to the action in question.

Thank you very much! I will check these out.

1 Like