I’d like to be able to specify the image at runtime, for actions like “Click on Found Image”, or “Find Image”, etc.
The reason is, I have various code snippets that I could make into sub-macros, if I could specify which image to look for at runtime. Mostly this is for the types of applications where dialogs aren’t “true” windows, and buttons aren’t “true” buttons.
I’m guessing that being able to specify an image in a variable is a non-starter. ;p I was thinking that perhaps the various “Found Image” actions could have an option to get the image from a file. Then I could just pass the file name for the image, to the sub-macro.
I’ve actually wanted this for a long time, but could never think of a good way to implement it, so I didn’t bother asking for it. (Or if I ever did ask for it, I forgot.) But then I got the idea of being able to get the image from a file, and thought that might actually be doable.