Just switched from Windows, where I depended on hundreds of Macro Express macros. I'm glad to see your app exists, and so far, it looks great!
I'm sure I'll buy it, but how long does the demo last?
I'll have lots of questions soon.
Thanks for creating this app!
30 days, I believe.
I think you'll find Keyboard Maestro is one of the best, if not the best, Mac automation tools available.
No problem. This is the friendliest and most helpful forum of any I've ever used.
When you're ready to post a question, please read this first:
Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?
To help you quickly get started:
Getting Started with Keyboard Maestro
- Read the Quick Start.
- This is essential to become familiar with KM terminology
- Do the tutorial (Help ➤ Tutorial) in the KM Editor.
- Gives you a live walkthrough of creating a macro in the KM Editor
- Review/Browse the Available Macro Actions
- For Help with an Action in your Macro, click on the gear icon at the top right of the Action, and select "Help"
- Search the Keyboard Maestro Wiki for detailed help.
- Start small, and grow your macros organically.
- Be prepared for some trial and error in the beginning.
- Make good use of this Keyboard Maestro Forum
- Search for existing macros
- Post your questions/issues if you get stuck