Essential KM Files are in the KM Support Folder
~/Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro
- Keyboard Maestro Clipboards.plist
- Keyboard Maestro Clipboard History.plist
- Keyboard Maestro Dictionaries.sqlite
- Keyboard Maestro Macros.plist <---- All Macros stored here
- Keyboard Maestro Variables.sqlite
where the tilde
~ refers to your Mac Home folder, as in:
NOTE: While the KM Support Folder will remain constant for all future (and probably past) versions of Keyboard Maestro, the specific files that KM uses and requires is subject to change at any time.
So if you are doing a backup, it is best to backup the entire folder.