Triggers have stopped working

Suddenly and recently, all my KM keyboard triggers have stopped responding even though the macros themselves do what they are supposed to when I trigger them from the KM Editor.

I know it sounds silly, but have you tried restarting the KM Engine?

See Troubleshooting [Keyboard Maestro Wiki].

Right on – thank you. Somehow, all of the “My Macros” category had been disabled in the latest upgrade, I think.

1 Like

Sounds like your question/issue has been resolved. That's great!

If one of the above posts solves your problem/question as originally stated, please check the "Solved" checkbox at the bottom of that post.

Otherwise, please post your remaining questions/issues about this problem.
If you have other questions, please start a new topic.

I would, if a “Solved” button appeared anywhere on this screen. A search for “Solved” on the page finds only “resolved” and “Solved” in your post. No button. What you want is to click the check box that means “Solved”.

As stated and show in the link above, you need to look for a "checkbox", NOT a button. It does NOT have the text "solved" associated with it. What you see in the below image is a tool tip, that you cannot search for.

You checked the "Solved" checkbox of your own post.
Please view the bottom of the other posts to see and check the one that solves your question.

Thanks.

###How To Use

At the bottom of the post that answers or solves the question/problem as you originally stated it, simply click the "Solved" checkbox:

Upgrades/Updates will definitely not mark macros or macro groups as disabled.

A common cause for confusion in Keyboard Maestro users is misunderstanding the Tick mark disabled/enabled buttons at the bottom of the Macro Groups and Macros columns, or the top right corner of the macro group/macro being edited.

If you have a macro group or macro selected and click the Tick mark disable/enable button at the bottom of the column, it will disable/enable the selected item in that column.

Such a click must have been inadvertent then, because I have used KBM for years and have a ton of macros, many of them AppleScripts or Bash Shell Scripts. Great program.