So happy to have found KBM but, being new I'm quite lost in trying to build an automation to scrub data from individual fields in webforms in Chrome and then pasting them into the appropriate cell in Excel. Does anyone have any suggestions? Let me detail my current process:
1). I open the webform
2) I double click the field to highlight the text.
3) Press CMD C
4) Press CMD TAB to switch to Excel
5) Select appropriate field and Press CMD V
6) Press TAB to go to next excel field
7) Press CMD TAB to swap applications again back to Chrome
Start the process again.
There are a couple minor cursor movements I haven't included but this is the major gest of what I'm attempting to do.
Did I mention I need to do this for 1400 Contacts? Each with about 10 fields!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.