Unable to Load Info.plist Exceptions

My system beeps frequently when I open the KM editor and perform various actions in the editor. In Console.app, this error is logged: "Unable to load Info.plist exceptions (eGPUOverrides)". It occurs most consistently when opening the KM editor itself.

Does anyone recognize it and/or know how to resolve?

macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Keyboard Maestro 8.2.4

1 Like

That typically means Keyboard Maestro is failing to save the macros, frequently the macro sync file. That should be reported in the Editor.log file (Help ➤ Open Logs Folder).

I believe “Unable to load Info.plist exceptions (eGPUOverrides)” is just general Apple logging garbage that can be ignored.

Thanks @peternlewis - I got rid of the log error by resetting sync as suggested here (sorry for the duplicate post).

I'm also seeing "Failed to find any 1Password bookmarks-default.json file" many times in Editor.log. Do you know if that is safe to ignore?

Thanks again.

Yes. you can ignore it.

Peter, then why create the log entry if we are to ignore it?
These type of useless log entries add a lot of clutter to the KM log, making it hard to find the "real" errors that we need to pay attention to.

It indicates that the Open 1Password Bookmark action will not work, probably because either you don't have 1Password, or you have not enabled the third party collaboration facility, or because 1Password has changed where they are storing the data. It is an issue, it is just not something of much consequence in relation to the OP question of “My system beeps frequently”