Unable to upload macros again

Tagging @peternlewis

I can't seem to upload macros (or images) to the forum from within the Editor. I first noticed it last night on my MacBook and it's still like this as of this morning.

The image upload generates the following error at the top of the Editor: "Upload Image failed with error: Could not connect to the server."

The macro upload generates the following error at the top of the Editor: "Upload File failed with error: Could not connect to the server."

I can upload macros and images manually but not from the Editor.

I was initially going to post this in SSL Error While Trying to Upload Macro to the Keyboard Maestro Forum - Questions & Suggestions - Keyboard Maestro Discourse but it's a different error so I'm making a new topic.

-Chris

This is the thread you were looking for;

I know ‘cos it happened again recently…

2 Likes

Ah thanks! I saw your post the other day but couldn't find it this morning when I was searching before submitting my post.

1 Like

Thanks. Fixed. Not sure why the ssl tunnel server keeps crashing, but I will endeavour to ensure it does not continue.

2 Likes

Thanks Peter for always getting it taken care of so quickly.

2 Likes

I believe I have fixed the underlying technical problem. And I have also instituted a health check system so I should be alerted within five minutes of it going down (well, next time I am at my computer anyway).

2 Likes