When Spamming a Macro, the Wrong Macro Suddenly Executes

Hi. I'm having a problem that when I am spamming macros quickly, sometimes it will suddenly execute the wrong macro.

One example, I have a macro that moves me one word to the right when I am pressing ctrl+k, this executes the native keybinding for that action which is alt+"right arrow key", however suddenly it will instead execute another macro in keyboard maestro that I have assigned to alt+"right arrow key".

Anyone else had this problem? How can it be prevented?

Can you post the two example macros along with your KM and OS versions? I've had a go but can't reproduce the behaviour you're seeing.

Ventura 13.3, KM 10.2

To clarify again. It seems the Keyboard Maestro macro "Move right" when executed sometimes executes another Keyboard Maestro macro called "move space right". This only happens when I spam ctrl+k many times in quick succession, it never happens on the first execution.

Keyboard Maestro simulates keystrokes on the Mac, and when you get ahead of yourself you're subject to timing issues.

Look at the Keyboard Maestro Engine log and see what's happening when things are out of kilter.

~/Library/Logs/Keyboard Maestro/Engine.log