Iconaholic Loud

Here is the Iconaholic Loud version of the status icons, which gives a very obvious indication that Keyboard Maestro is executing actions.

893dd8f867dd4b9b4b1eefca279da4f9b74cb51d9dde8d8f51e4169e01bb60427ca62aa0f9635b9c001

Download this zip file and drop it on Keyboard Maestro to install the Status Menu Icon:

IconaholicLoudStatusMenuIcon.zip (7.3 KB)

2 Likes

Excellent. Just installed this. Much better for my old eyes and non-retina screen.

The link is currently broken. Can someone re-share the file please? Thanks :grimacing:

https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/status-menu-icons

1 Like

I am using the CMDStatusMenuIcon

CmdStatusMenuIcon.zip (20.0 KB)
IconaholicLouderStatusMenuIcon.zip (4.8 KB)
IconaholicLoudStatusMenuIcon.zip (7.3 KB)
RadarStatusMenuIcon.zip (34.9 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @suliveevil - very helpful!!

:wink: My pleasure.

Hey Adrian,

I particularly like the Iconaholic Loud icon. It's saved my bacon a couple of times, because it calls my attention to macros running longer than they should.

I have a global kill-all-macros hotkey, so I was able to quickly end a shell-script gone wrong – and that saved me from wiping out my entire user-folder some years ago.

I was editing a shell script I'd picked up off the web in a test macro and accidentally activated it before I'd fixed the dangerous parts.

Fortunately I reacted quickly and only lost part of my ~/Downloads folder.

Since then I've changed how I handle such scripts, so that kind of accident is unlikely to happen again.

-Chris

1 Like