Continuing the discussion from Ready for Mojave:
Wiki Post on Resolving Mojave Issues
UPDATED: 2019-09-02 16:53 GMT-5
** First, see this KM Wiki Article:**
In addition to the suggestions made by Peter @peternlewis in the above announcement, you might consider the following:
- You will have to ensure you enable Accessibility for both Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine. If you have any troubles with accessibility (eg typing keystrokes, selecting menus, copy/paste, etc), you need to toggle the accessibility permissions (System Preferences, Security & Privacy, Privacy, Accessibility) for Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine off and then on again.
- Responding to Mojave: not authorized to send Apple events
- Responding to lack of accessibility permissions — @PeternLewis
- Accessibility Permission Problem— KM Wiki
Mojave Brings In Big Security Changes — Late Night Software
- One of the major impacts is the loss of using AppleScript Scripting Additions, like the Satimage.osax that many of us have used for years.
- Mojave clipboard behavior and workaround
- Mojave date tokens are always English (no good solutions) — @PeternLewis
- You cannot use arrow keys or function keys to trigger hot keys due to bugs in Mojave. -- @peternlewis
- Even though the accessibility permissions (System Preferences, Security & Privacy, Privacy, Accessibility) is checked for Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine, you may need to toggle them off and then on again. -- @peternlewis
- Differences in Mojave security-related behavior between Script Editor and Script Debugger -- @ShaneStanley in LateNightSW Forum
I have made this topic post a wiki post so that anyone who has additional tips/info about dealing with macOS Mojave can edit/update this post.