This is a macro designed to:
- paste from a selected clipboard (e.g. Clipboard 1, Clipboard 3 etc)
- paste a range of Clipboards, with a seperator you choose (useful for spreadsheets)
- paste the most recent Clipboard in UPPERCASE, lowercase or Title Case
- paste variables from Mail (Sender's Name, email address, Subject, Mail text and much more)
- paste a URL.
All of these are triggered by a key sequence vvX
X is a variable or 'switch' which governs what will be pasted. So for example, the sequence vve pastes the email address taken from an email, while vvn pastes the sender's name.
In turn, vv2 pastes the second clipboard, vv3 pastes the third and so on.
The sequence vvp pastes the clipboard in uppercase, while vvl will paste in lowercase.
- A separate macro is needed to copy the variables from a mail. I have published an example here: “Get all Mail info from Tokens” Macro
- You will need a macro that copies your URLs and puts them into the Variable %URL%.
Paste selected elements.kmmacros (31 KB)
There are a number of variations/enhancements to this macro presented below, including this update posted by the OP. So you may want to scroll down to view these variations.