@George, welcome to Keyboard Maestro (KM) and its Forum.
KM is one of the best Mac automation tools available, its Forum is one of the best and friendliest forums on the Internet. Whenever you reach a tough stumbling block trying to use KM, please feel free to post your question/problem here for help.
Now, to your question/request:
I have no doubt KM to easily do this automation for you, as we have done it many times for similar requests.
But, to start with, you need to provides us with more information.
We need real-world examples of:
- Your source data
- Be sure to provide enough examples to cover all of the cases (variations) the data might come in.
- Do NOT "clean up" the data. Give it to us exactly like you will be receiving it for processing.
- The results you want
Please put both in Forum Code Blocks, using "text" as the language.
Also upload a zip file of the spreadsheet (Excel?) file both BEFORE and AFTER the data is processed.
@George, you will also find this helpful:
Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?
Getting Started with Keyboard Maestro
- Read the Quick Start.
- This is essential to become familiar with KM terminology
- Do the tutorial (Help ➤ Tutorial) in the KM Editor.
- Gives you a live walkthrough of creating a macro in the KM Editor
- Review/Browse the Available Macro Actions
- For Help with an Action in your Macro, click on the gear icon at the top right of the Action, and select "Help"
- Search the Keyboard Maestro Wiki for detailed help.
- Start small, and grow your macros organically.
- Be prepared for some trial and error in the beginning.
- Make good use of this Keyboard Maestro Forum
For more help, see Getting Started with Keyboard Maestro and the Forum .